I have had the pleasure of working with some of the industry’s biggest players. Together we have worked hard to find solutions in the hospitality industry. I am pleased to have the the following testimonials provided by my clientele and peers. – Dave Waller, Legal Aspirin
- "It is my pleasure to highly recommend Dave Waller and his new law firm. I have been associated with Dave on many projects in the resort real estate industry over the past many years. I always find him to be very innovative, caring about his clients, and cost-effective. I congratulate him on his new venture." Richard Ragatz Owner, Ragatz Associates
- "I have had the pleasure of working with David for more than 10 years. He is always my "go to" lawyer for understanding complex issues of regulatory compliance, providing a detailed analysis of the regulations' requirements as well as practical advice on how to satisfy such requirements within the real world context of business operations. My internal clients also appreciate working with David and take comfort in knowing he has weighed in on an issue." Victoria Kincke Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Interval Leisure Group
- "Dave has proven to be extremely knowledgeable in the laws relating to shared ownership. I have referred him to a couple of clients and have received highly positive feedback. He recently founded Legal Aspirin and I am confident that his company will be a huge success." Chris McGill Director, Western Regional Sales & Service at Interval International
- "David is the rare legal counselor with real world business acumen. He sees things from a perspective of "what will work?" instead of "what will generate bill-able hours".
In a very rare segment of luxury hospitality there are only a few names that can be counted on for accuracy and dependability when it comes to set up, rules and regulations and membership access of any sort of shared ownership at the 5-star level.
Dave is certainly in the top three of that list, if not at the very top. He takes the time to understand your client's needs, so he can better understand your needs.
I recommend Dave without reservation or hesitation. Ethically, strategically and professionally, you will be hard-pressed to find a better ally in business." Michael Aumock Director- Asia Pacific at 3rd Home
- "I worked with David for the creation of a legal structure at CeBlue, a luxury fractional project in the Caribbean. His knowledge and expertise in the indsustry and, specifically in the region, has been invaluable.
I've worked with excellent legal teams over the past 25 years internationally but, I can honestly say that none have had the kind of complete and direct experience in shared ownership that David posesses.His knowledge has made our project a better offering in the market today.
I would gladly recommend Dave's services to any other developer and, we will certainly continue to work with Dave at CeBlue during the sales process and any other opportunity that arises." Craig Bosio President at Luxury Investment Properties Ltd
- "David is an exceptional lawyer. I had the privilege of working with him on a number of international hospitality industry projects in Mexico. I was always humbled by his profound knowledge as a jurist and by his down-to-earth business acumen. I recommend David without reservations for any matters within his stated areas of expertise." Cesar Ochoa Managing Partner at Enriquez, Gonzalez, Aguirre y Ochoa, S.C.
- "David is an excellent attorney that has represented me and various companies of mine. He is an expert in his field with the highest degree of integrity. The strongest attribute he possess is his ability to not only see the legal side of things but balance it with the needs of the business or situation. I look forward to working with him for many years to come." Grant Miller Vice President/Executive Director
- "David, in his capacity at Baker Hostetler, was part of an initiative that The Big Idea Co. and others undertook in Mexico. I worked closely with David in this regard and found him to be smart, quick and conscientious. I would not hesitate to recommend David." Len Silverfine BIG IDEAS & THINKING since 1978
- "I have worked with David Waller for many years in my capacity as editor of ARDA's Developments magazine, the leading publication for the vacation ownership industry. Whenever there was a difficult legal issue or topic I wanted covered, he would be the first person I would call - he understands a variety of issues on many different levels, and his writing style is clean and interesting. He submits his articles well within deadline and each one contains top-notch compelling content, creating a portfolio of truly some of the best pieces Developments has ever published. I recommend him as an attorney, as a vacation ownership specialist, and as a writer." Kathryn Mullan Editor/Director of Pubs, American Resort Dev Assn
- "I have known David for several years. His tenure with BakerHostetler gave us insight to his quick, responsive ability to see through the initial stages of a challenge and produce effective results. David has always produced high standard results based on an “insiders knowledge” of our industry delivered with professional response." Tommy Middaugh Executive Vice President at Travel To Go
- "I have had the good fortune to work with David in numerous capacities over the past 15 or so years. He is as good as it gets in his profession and he has the capability to think outside the box, which in today's world is a much needed capability." R.J. Gallagher, Jr Partner at Forte International
- "Mr. Waller has provided our real estate development project with expert legal advise and service on several occasions. We have relied on David to guide us through several extremely complex endeavors. His work has always been creative, timely and correct. I do not hesitate to highly recommend him." Patrick Hanes President, International Development Resources, Inc (IDRI)
- "David has a keen mind and is a witty, sagacious attorney. He is not afraid to call a spade "a spade," but is able to do so in such an engaging and entertaining manner that opponents must often find it tough to rejoin. I've asked him to write for the resort industry news journal publication, Resort Trades, in the past and will soon be calling on him to contribute to the soon-to-be launched ResortAcademy.org. These publications are honored to give him a platform from which to speak (and teach) at any time!" Sharon Drechsler-Scott PR & Marketing Consultant
- "David creates a confluence of creative entrepreneurial talents, with a myriad knowledge of the inner workings of the vacation ownership business cycle; more importantly, he has a deep understanding of the intricacies of the Multi layered regulatory environment. Incorporated as either legal counsel on a specific project or as the go to for a multiple faceted project; David's ability to see and understand these Multi dimensional business environments allows him to be a creative guide to his clients in order to effectively strategically plan for the ever changing future." Wes Kogelman CEO BuyATimeshare.com
- "Working with David has always been a pleasure. When answers are needed he always has a solution to any legal questions we have. When assigned a project it is always done in a timely manner." Jason Dobbins President at Advanced Internet Management
- "I met David at ARDA World 2012 and he immediately impressed me. He is extremely knowledgeable, full of insights and solutions. Over the last year I’ve come to value our conversations as he has a mastery of the inner workings of the timeshare industry." Renee Wagner, ARP Director of Marketing at ResorTime.com
- "David was very easy to not only work with, but also always makes sure he can find a solution for any of the challenges we were having in opening a new business, in many different states. His knowledge of the Vacation Ownership business is second to none, and I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing in that Industry, or other Real Estate related areas. A true professional." Eade Hopkinson Independent Real Estate Professional
- "Dave has a thorough understanding of the legal complexities of the luxury fractional ownership business in the USA and overseas. More importantly, Dave understands the non legal needs of a developer and makes important contributions throughout the entire development process." Jim Whitteron HVS Shared Ownership Services
- "Dave is not only incredibly knowledgeable an well rounded when it comes to the law, his ability to translate laws and how they affect me and my business into language that make sense has made him the only attorney I will ever use.
As an entrepreneur and business owner there is a very fine line between my personal and business success and without Dave's expert advice I am positive that I would cross that line to my own peril on a daily basis." Steve Tassler Principal at Xeputu
- "I worked with David when he was a partner at BakerHostetler. He has depth of knowledge in the hospitality industry. He is responsive to client requests and needs, and always looks for creative solutions." Paul Enockson Partner at Baker & Hostetler LLP